Thursday, June 09, 2011

Where'd he go?

By Mac Arnold
MAHFS editor

Nope, I'm still here. But definitely catching up on sleep and regrouping for the next bit o' fun, which likely will be a Sunday romp at a Richmond, Mich., 3-D archery gig.

Sorry, I don't have the name of the range off the top of my head but if anyone is interested, I can come up with it.

This time around I will be using the recurve, but on a breaking news front, I did order a fairly inexpensive long bow on line.

Ever since I purchased it, I've been wondering if I got taken but who knows, maybe I'll get a pleasant surprise. Due on the doorstep next week.

On the fishing front: I'm not sure when I'll get down to the St. Clair River next but I do have a Lake Erie walleye charter on tap in two weeks with some good friends coming in from all over the country -- West Virginia, Colorado and Michigan.

Had some tentative plans to hit the waters in West Virginia for bass and muskie later in the summer but both seem to be pipe dreams for now.

And of course bass season opens later in the month here in Michigan. Looking at kayaks ... always something, isn't it?

At least that's what my wife always says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home